Suorin Shine Pod System Vape Kit

by Suorin
Save 14%
$ 34.99
$ 29.99
Color

The Suorin Shine is a new pod system for salt nic eliquids.  The Shine can be used with its button or by just drawing air through the system.  The Draw-Activated feature uses a microphone to detect usage and can instantly heat the coil for that perfect draw.  The Shine comes with a big 700 mAh internal battery that can fully charge in about 40 minutes.  There is a convenient battery life indicator built into the bottom of the device by its Micro-USB charging port.  An LED will turn green if the battery has more than 70% of its charge remaining, blue if the charge is between 30% and 70%, and red when the remaining charge drops below 30%.

Replacement Pods are also available.  

Features
Button and Draw Activated
Big Battery Capacity
40 Minute Charge Time

Specifications
Battery Capacity:  700 mAh
Battery Charge Type:  Micro-USB
Battery Charge Time:  ≈40 Minutes
Working Voltage:  3.3~4.2V
Max Output:  9W-15W
Pod Capacity:  2.0ml
Coil Resistance:  1.0Ω
Size:  4.09 in X 0.95 in X 0.55 in
Weight:  1.7oz

In The Box
1 Suorin Shine Device
2 1.0Ω Pods
1 Charging Cable
1 User Manual

You recently viewed

Clear recently viewed