What is Sub-Ohm Vaping?
What Exactly Is Sub Ohm Vaping?
To those already in the know, they just call it Sub Ohming, but what exactly is it? The simple answer is that it has a lot to do with atomizers that fire under 1 Ohm resistance, producing massive amounts of clouds. If you are interested in chasing large clouds of vapor, then Sub Ohm Vaping could be exactly what you have been searching for! Sub Ohm Vaping isn’t generally regarded as a beginners technique more for experienced and extreme vapers.
There are a few different reasons why people choose to Sub Ohm vape:
- If big vapor clouds are what you have been looking for, then Sub Ohm will get you the desired results.
- Incredible deep flavors are much sought after, and the low-resistance Sub Ohm tanks with organic cotton wicks are much better at giving you delicious vaping.
- It won’t burn your lips, but the warmer vapor produced by Sub Ohm Vaping is something that dedicated vapers often look for.
If you have been jealously regarding friends or people that you meet at the vape shop who produce large, intense clouds of vapor, then chances are they are using a Sub Ohm setup. If chasing clouds and serious flavors are what you are looking for then perhaps it’s time to look at building your own Sub-Ohm setup.
So how do you start Sub Ohming for yourself?
Originally if you were looking to start Sub Ohm Vaping for yourself, you would need to build a pretty complicated setup from scratch as well as having a pretty good idea of what Ohm’s law is and coil building. Now with the vaping industry itself starting to really kick off you can get started a lot easier. All you need to get started for yourself is a Sub Ohm tank and a Mod that is capable of producing at least 30 watts or higher.
There are three different ways that you can take advantage of the large clouds Sub Ohm Vaping produces:
- RDA’s or Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers were the starting point for Sub Ohm Vaping. These were smaller devices that would be attached to a Box Mod and contain an area or deck where exposed coils were housed. You would normally drip a small amount of e-juice directly onto the coil every few vapes.
- RTA’s or Rebuildable Tank Atomizers are the perfect solutions for anyone interested in building a coil, but not in dripping. An RTA is basically a clearomizer that you need to construct your coil in. This lets you customize your coil to how you like to vape. You can also choose the amount of airflow you have in some models of RTA’s.
- Sub Ohm Tanks are perfect if you are new to Sub Ohm Vaping. The coils are already pre-made and disposable, no complicated building required.
There are some great reasons why people choose to Sub Ohm vape, but what reasons are there for not Sub Ohming?
- If you aren’t looking for that throaty, strong lung hit, then Sub Ohm Vaping might not be for you. If you want a subtle or smooth hit without the throat and lung hit, then you may want to stay away from Sub Ohm Vaping.
- Some people are looking for that sneaky puff or don’t like to advertise the fact that they smoke. If you want a discreet hit, then a large billowing cloud of vapor that Sub Ohm Vaping produces might not be for you.
- All that vapor comes from somewhere, the larger the cloud, the more e-juice that it will take to produce. Remember, you’re getting more vapor that will include more nicotine, you may want to lower your nicotine levels when Sub Ohm Vaping.
We hope that you have a bit more of an understanding about Sub Ohm Vaping now. Remember, always be safe and do your homework before you start building your own vaping equipment. Happy vaping from VapePenSales.com.