Vaporizer University - Learn About Vaping


Atomizers vs Cartomizers vs Clearomizers

On a lot of websites, and in a lot of product descriptions you will see the words Atomizer, Cartomizer, and Clearomizer. Basically all of these words describe the same part: the piece that screws on top of your battery that you put the material you want to vaporizer into. To make things simpler for newcomers we will generally describe the part as an 'Atomizer' regardless of its technical classification. In most cases it is easy to distinguish the difference by looking.
Read now