Hamilton Devices CCELL M3B Cartridge Battery
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn-out micro USB ports.
This battery is engineered specifically for CCELL® cartridges, but will also work with most 510 thread cartridge
Ccell M3B Pro Vaporizer Battery Features:
Dimensions: 90mm by 10.5mm
Battery Capacity: 350mAh
Output: Constant Voltage Output
Power Output: 3 Power Levels
- Low = Blue (2.8v)
- Medium = Yellow (3.2v)
- High = Green (3.6v)
Chassis Material: Stainless Steel
Connection: Thread 510
Cut-Off Time Protection: N/A
Charging: Type-C Port
1 CCELL M3B Pro 510 Battery
1 User Manual
1 Type-C Cable
HOW TO USE:
- Simply Screw a 510-threaded cartridge to the top of the battery.
- Turn on the battery with 5 rapid button clicks.
- Once the battery is on, you will be able to adjust the temperature settings with just 3 button clicks in a row.
- To use, inhale while pressing the button down on the battery.
- Once you are finished, 5 rapid button clicks allows you to keep your vape pen secure by locking the device and avoiding unintentional activation.