Smok Stick V9 MAX 4000mAh eLiquid Vaporizer Kit

by Smok
Sold out
$ 48.99

The new Smok Stick V9 MAX takes the Stick series to a whole new level.  This vapor beast packs a whopping 4000mAh battery with Micro-USB charging to give you the power you need and then some.  The new Stick V9 MAX tank has unrivaled airflow and a massive 8.5ml juice capacity.  The tank uses the new Baby V2 S1 or S2 coils that are designed to work with the Stick batteries.  The S1 uses mesh to give you a sweet sweet balance of flavor and vapor density.  The S2 coil has more restricted airflow, but it will generally last longer due to the extra direct wicking channels.  The intelligent battery light on the button lets you know where the battery charge is at.  Green indicates more than 70% charge remaining.  The orange light indicates between 30% and 70% charge remaining.  The red light means you have less than 30% of a charge remaining.  The new Stick V9 MAX really is the ultimate eLiquid vape pen.  

Enormous Battery Capacity
Gigantic eLiquid Capacity
Unrivaled Airflow

Battery Capacity:  4000mAh
Battery Charge Type:  Micro-USB
Output Voltage:  2.5V - 4.1V
Output Power:  60W (Coil Resistance 0.15Ω)
Thread Type:  510 Thread
Juice Capacity:  8.5ml
Battery Protections:  8 Second Cut-Off, Low Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Lithium Battery Protection

In The Box
1 Stick V9 MAX Battery
1 Stick V9 MAX Tank
1 Baby V2 S1 0.15Ω Single Mesh Coil (Pre-Installed)
1 Baby V2 S2 0.15Ω Quadruple Coil
1 Micro-USB Charging Cable
1 User Manual
Spare Parts

Replacement Glass is available.

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review

You recently viewed

Clear recently viewed